Leading Capacitive Touch Screen Manufacturers
Diamond Coatings have gained years of experience in the manufacture of capacitive touch screens, supplying to a diverse range of global industries to be used in a variety of environments.
Applications of Capacitive Touch Screens
Our products have been designed to be durable and reliable in the harshest and unforgiving environments. Diamond Coating’s capacitive touch screens are perfect for applications including:
- Consumer electronics (computers, tablets, smart phones, laptops, etc.)
- Medical, point-of-sale (retail) and in-dash automotive displays
- Manufacturing/processing, educational and naval/military displays
- Cash points (ATMs), switch boards, musical instruments, and many others
Diamond Coatings also supply an extensive range of premium-quality products in addition to capacitive touch screens:
- Resistive Touch Screens, RFI/EMI Shielding Filters and Heater Windows
- ITO, Special Optical, Hard and Anti Reflective Coatings
- ITO Glass & Plastic; Capacitive Switches and Microscope Slides & Coverslips
- Conductive PET Films & Tapes and More
Industries where Diamond Coatings capacitive touch screens are widely used include Telecommunications, Entertainment & Education, Automotive, Aerospace and Aviation, R&D, Imaging/Microscopy & Medical, Advertising/Retail, Manufacturing & Agriculture, Military/Defense & More.
We can provide capacitive touch screens from development to production volumes, and in sizes ranging up to 1m x 1m. The screens can be provided with anti-glare and other finishes as required, and produced on glass or plastic (flexible or rigid).
Using our index matching technology, we produce capacitive touch screens with the same visible transmission as uncoated glass or plastic and can offer capacitive screens that are fully shielded and/or feature various other possibly required finishes such as, for example, diverse anti-reflective, special optical and/or hard coat coatings.
Diamond Coatings can also provide these screens complete with all required patterning, connections & bonding.
To learn more about our capacitive touch screens or any of our other products and/or get expert advice/assistance with viable solutions to meet your application’s specific requirements, please contact our team of technical experts online, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on: (480) 999-3456 (from within the USA) or 001 (480) 999-3456 (from outside the USA) today.