Specialist Glass Manufacturer USA: Although we do not produce the glass substrates coated at our plant ourselves, market-leading ITO coated specialist glass suppliers Diamond Coatings Inc. offer numerous specialist glass products.
DC ITO Coated Specialist Glass Manufacturer USA
Specialising in indium tin oxide (ITO), special optical, and anti-reflective coatings, we currently offer several specialist coated glass options including:
ITO Coated Glass, Coverslips & Slides – Including microscope coverslips and slides, our broad range of glass products with Custom Diamox or Index-Matched Diamox+ coatings can be produced on substrates including:
- Soda Lime Float Glass
- Fused Silica Glass
- Fused Quartz Glass
- Borosilicate Glass
- BK7 Glass
In addition to also offering chemically/thermally toughened options, we can supply these substrates fully dimensioned and/or:
- Polished to meet specific optical and/or flatness requirements
- With varying additional enhancements (i.e. anti-glare finishes and/or printed graphics/borders
- Profiled with required cut-outs/holes, chamfers and/or radius
Cinema Projector Glass – Currently installed in cinemas not only in the USA but all over the UK and Europe, this E60 fire-rated projector glass is a proven anti-reflective coated glass specifically designed to provide peak optical performances for digitally projected media.
Offering a 96 per cent average typical visible transmission rate at a wavelength range of 450 nm up to 650 nm, our projector glass is suitable for 3D and 2D projection.
Optimal optical properties are provided at port sizes up to 600 x 600 mm, although a maximum size of 1,000 x 1,000 mm can be provided (please note, however, that at this size, transmission may be slightly reduced at the outer edges of ports).
Please view the data sheet for more technical details.
OLED Grade Glass – We also offer a range of ITO coated, smooth-surfaced OLED Grade glass types. Ion-modified magnetron sputtered onto polished glass to enable deposition of further ultra-thin layers, this type of glass is currently available in three options:
- BO-X-20 – 1mm thick borosilicate glass with a 100nm ITO coating providing 20 ohms/sq. sheet resistivity and 84% (at 550nm) transmittance.
- SL-P-12 – 1.1mm thick float glass (soda lime) with a 135nm ITO coating providing 12 ohms/sq. sheet resistivity and 86% (at 550 nm) transmittance.
- SL-P-80 – 1.1mm thick float glass (soda lime) with a 25nm ITO coating providing 80 ohms/sq. sheet resistivity and 86% (at 550 nm) transmittance.
This type of glass can, depending on the type selected, be provided in the shape of precision diced (minimum size: 10 x 10 mm) pieces or in full size (maximum 400 x 500 mm) sheets.
Contact DC Specialist Glass Suppliers
To learn more about different available types of glass and or discuss your project’s specific needs, please get in touch with our helpful team of technical experts, who will be more than happy to recommend/design a solution to perfectly meet your requirements for you.